- Scouting Wire – Alumni Edition bi-monthly newsletter
Perks & Levels
If you purchased a Scouting Alumni and Friends membership in 2019, your benefits will stay active for one year from your date of purchase. The new BSA Alumni experience will debut in 2020, stay tuned!
- Climber Perks PLUS
- Trailblazer Lapel Pin
- “America the Beautiful – the National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass”1, 2
- Discounts on national SAF trips and events
- A portion of every Trailblazer fee goes to the Scouting & Friends endowment helping local councils establish and grow their Scouting & Friends committees.
1. Your Annual Pass covers Entrance Fees or Standard Amenity Fees at sites managed by USDA FS, NPS, USFWS, BLM and Reclamation.
- Valid for one full year from month of purchase.
- Provides entrance or access to Pass owner and accompanying passengers in a single, private, non-commercial vehicle at federally operated recreation sites across the country.
- Covers the Pass owner and three (3) accompanying adults age 16 and older at sites where per person entrance fees are charged. No entry fee for children 15 and under.
- Photo identification may be required to verify ownership.
- Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, and CANNOT BE REPLACED IF LOST OR STOLEN.
- Fees vary widely across the thousands of Federal Recreation sites. Please contact specific sites directly for information on what is or is not covered.
2. The Annual Pass offered on this website is just one of several Pass options available. If you are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident age 62 or older, or have a permanent disability, you may qualify for other passes. If you have questions, contact your local Federal recreation site, or visit the webpage Recreation.gov for more information.
Note: Actual pass information hyperlink page on Recreation.gov is: (http://www.recreation.gov/marketing.do?goto=/ATBPass/America%20the%20Beautiful%20Pass%20Series.html)