Alumni Relations Training
It’s easier when you know what you are doing.
Training to meet your councils needs!
If your council is looking to increase its knowledge of the world of alumni relations, you have come to the right place! By taking advantage of Scouting Alumni & Friends training opportunities, which cover the entire world of alumni relations, your council will gain a better understanding of working and creating a long term relationship with Scouting alumni.
- Meeting alumni expectations
- Communicating and creating an ongoing dialogue with alumni
- Conducting five-star alumni events
- Maximizing NESA tools such as Alumni Directory
- Administering awards and recognizing Eagle Scouts
- And more!!!
To request a specific training or to learn more contact Scouting Alumni & Friends.
Scouting Alumni & Friends training programs teach how to properly engage Eagle Scout alumni and make them feel good about Scouting, which really is the difference in determining whether a council’s Eagle Scout engagement program is successful or not.
-Tim Acree, Training Vice-Chair of Scouting Alumni & Friends