It’s easier when you know what you are doing
Training to meet your councils needs!
If you need training “on demand” we have created online training videos for your use.
Missed an online webinar?
We’ve got those, too! Just click any one of the recordings of the past online webinars and you will quickly be brought up to speed.
Online training courses
Online training courses are available in the BSA Learn Center.
From there select the BSA Learn Center on the right side. It looks like this:
Once you select it, roll down to expanded learning.
Then click on the Scouting Alumni box and you will see this:
Click on “+Add Plan” you will see all of the course offerings.
For alumni database administrators
For alumni committees
- May 16, 2019 “AL” Talk
- April 16, 2019 “AL” Talk
- September 20, 2018 “AL” Talk
- July 18, 2018 “AL” Talk
- February 7, 2018 “AL” Talk
- December 7, 2016 “AL” Talk
- February 16, 2017 “AL” Talk
- March 23, 2017 “AL” Talk
- November 15, 2017 “AL” Talk
- June 19, 2016 “AL” Talk
- Partnering with the Order of the Arrow for Alumni Outreach (audio only)
- Simple strategies to create an effective alumni event (audio only)
- Tips for Easy Alumni Events Your Council Can do Now (audio only)
- Engaging Wood Badge Participants for Alumni Outreach (audio only)
Alumni training programs are designed to be comprehensive and feature not just alumni relations training for councils, but also provide continuous education opportunities for individual alums.
-Ryan Larson, Associate Director of the National Eagle Scout Association